Course Name FNS60215 & FNS60217
Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Subject/module Financial Services Industry
Assessment method Scenario
Unit of Competency FNSINC601
Apply Economic Principles to Work in the Financial Services Industry
1. Assessments should be completed as per your trainer’s instructions.
2. Assessments must be submitted by the due date to avoid a late submission penalty.
3. Plagiarism is copying someone else’s work and submitting it as your own. You must write your answers in your own words and include a reference list. A mark of zero will be given for any assessment or part of an assessment that has been plagiarised.
4. You may discuss your assessments with other students, but submitting identical answers to other students will result in a failing grade. Your answers must be yours alone.
5. Your trainer will advise whether the assessment should be digitally uploaded or submitted in hard copy. Assessments that are digitally uploaded should be saved in pdf format.
6. You must attempt all questions.
7. You must pass all assessments in order to pass the subject.
8. All assessments are to be completed in accordance with WHS regulatory requirements.
Assessment 2 – Scenario
Instructions to the candidate: You are required to complete all activities and answer all questions satisfactorily to achieve a satisfactory rating. Include your answers to the questions along with any documents you are asked to provide/ produce in your portfolio.
Please refer to the competency standards in the back of this assessment booklet when completing this assessment task. Please attach a separate word processed document with your answers to the questions.
Please read the scenarios below and answer the questions or complete the activities that follow. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your trainer. Financial Modelling Scenario 1:
You work for Australian Super, one of Australia’s largest super funds. This Superannuation Fund is committed to passing on all the good things that size has to offer. The vision of this organisation is: “every Australian should have a solid financial future, so our purpose is to help achieve better retirement outcomes for all”.
Australian Super is committed to providing quality service by employing managers and specialist staff in-house, and complements their expertise with external service providers.
Your manager has asked you to prepare a comprehensive financial model for the purpose of determining where $100 million dollars will be invested. The Strategic Plan for Australian Super over the next 3 years is to achieve 10% return on investment.
Your task is to choose 2 ASX listed companies from the list below. Using Microsoft Excel prepare a financial model to determine the value and ongoing viability of both companies for a period of 3 years. Make your recommendations as to your preferred organisation and explain your reasons.
1. Develop an asset pricing model to determine the required or expected rate of return on the asset (8 marks)
2. Determine the value in relation to the capital structure of both companies.
3. Determine if the theoretically appropriate rate of return will be 10% over the
5 years period from the purchase of shares in the organisation. (5 marks)
4. The model should take into account the asset’s sensitivity to non-diversifiable risk, as well as the expected return of the market and the expected return of a theoretical risk-free asset. (5 marks)
5. Detailed market analysis and other information to support projected
numbers (8 marks)
6. Consider how the economic and political climate might relate to the financial industry when undertaking financial modelling. (6 marks)
ASX Listed companies include:
• Woolworths Ltd
• Toll Holdings
• Qantas Airways • Lend Lease Group
• Goodman Group
Assessment 2 total: 40 marks
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.