1) Open a blank word-processing file.
2) Save it, using the following file name schema: Surname Initial Midterm, allowing your software to provide the file name extension, e.g., doc or docx. (In case you were unfamiliar with the term your surname is your last or family name.) Thus, if I were creating such a file in Microsoft Word, my file name would be Ingre D Midterm.docx.
3) Do not make any changes to the file you are now reading. (My original will in any case remain unchanged on the Moodle site.) you do not need to return this file to me.
4) Once you have completed the assignment, submit your file as an attachment to an email sent as usual through the UCW DropBox. I hope to return it to you, with a Midterm Marking Sheet, by May 27.
1) Copy and paste all of Part I of this assignment (the file you are reading) into your just saved file. Thus, in Microsoft Word, for example:
a) Click just to the left of the words Part I (30 points)
b) Scroll down and, holding down the Shift key, click to the right of the words End of Part I on page 4. This should select all of Part I, including the table.
c) Press CTRL+C (or click on Copy).
d) Go to your new file, click at the top of the first page, and press CTRL+V (or click on Paste).
e) If offered the choice, choose Merge Formatting.
2) Follow the instructions for completing Part I.
3) When you have finished inserting your answers, insert a hard page break to move to a new page.
a) In Microsoft Word, click at the point you want to insert the page break.
b) Press CTRL+Enter to insert the hard page break.
1) Read through Part II carefully
2) Begin your response to Part II after the hard page break.
3) You need not copy and paste my scenario into your file.
4) After you have finished, insert another hard page break so that Part III will start on a new page.
1) Begin Part III on the new page of your file.
2) Read through Part III carefully.
3) Remember that I must be able to easily identify which response is the answer to which question within the memo you submit to me as Part III.
Indicate whether you think the statements in the left-hand column are true or false, by typing a T (for True) or F (for False) in the right-hand column of the respective row. (One point each)
|1. Authors of technical documents should not generally expect their audiences to devote their full attention to the communication.|
|2. With regard to transactional models, external interference refers exclusively to interruptions outside the building in which an oral presentation is taking place.|
|3. Proposals that are submitted without a request are called solicited.|
|4. Information and connotation are, in fact, the same thing.|
|5. No information should ever be repeated in a technical document..|
|6. For all technical writing, a paragraph should be 8–15 lines in length.|
|7. A short report is always written for readers within the writer’s organization.|
|8. The main goal of an informative report is to provide analysis and justification sufficient to convince your audience to accept your recommendation(s).|
|9. Conducting a CMAPP analysis is useful only in the creation of long, formal documents.|
|10. The information in analytical reports need not be presented in the same order in which the writer gathered the information.|
|11. Good technical communication requires the extensive use of jargon.|
|12. Formality of language is not the principal distinction between formal and informal reports.|
|13. The CMAPP model is a linear process.|
|14. As part of a formal, multi-level outline, the following sequence violates the principle of parallelism.|
Why Work With StudyAcer
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.