Upon successful completion of this module, students will have demonstrated:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of current legal and ethical principles and their impact upon healthcare practice
2. Critically evaluate and relate current ethical principles to healthcare practice and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of healthcare legislation that impacts on healthcare
3. Critically debate the role of the healthcare professional in relation to the decision- making processes from a legal and ethical perspective
4. Critically appraise the application of major ethical decision frameworks in practice
5. Critically debate the legal obligations and associated ethical dilemmas that healthcare professionals may encounter in the context of professional practice
The assignment is a 3000 words case-study. You should choose a scenario – could be something discussed in class or something you have read about. Please avoid any area of your personal clinical practice.
Please be sure to address the assignment brief – the essay should have:
1) First paragraph – An introduction – give an overview of the use of law and ethics in healthcare and support your work with references to the pertinent literature. Give a statement that that confidentiality has been maintained and reference NMC (2015). Remember to keep all names fictitious – don’t use any individual’s name or give the place
2) Next paragraph – Give the scenario – give an overview of the case (scenario) . Just keep to the facts of what happened. No need to mention drugs / medication.
3) The next paragraph – follow on your work from paragraph one and continue to debate/discuss law and ethics to progress your work. Make use of the weekly sessions and the ethical principles (discussed in class) to debate the scenario – debate the law. Even if your case does not relate to mental health directly, you should discuss mental health law and consent in children
4) Progress your work logically – use the learning outcomes to help you progress your work in a focused manner – Take care – You are NOT the judge of the jury – your role is to keep objective and debate the case from a legal and ethical perspective. Keep to the facts
5) Give a summary – and conclude your work to the key points in your work – give recommendations for practice
6) Check your grammar and referencing system throughout – including your reference list
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.