I need these questions answered in about 200 words each and with individual references on each one.
1. What is the difference between an “honor-oriented society” and a “justice-oriented society” and how do these value differences get expressed in communication? How do different communication values in these societies influence communication about the gospel?
2. What is the difference between masculine and feminine cultures? Chapter 13 in your textbook mentions that “gender differences can and often do result in painful gender disparities.” Discuss one example of this that stands out to you from the chapter.
3. How does your cultural background affect how you handle conflict? How might the Christian worldview as a “cultural background” influence the way someone might handle conflict? What suggestions do you find helpful from intercultural communication researchers? Cite any sources used.
4. Read sidebar 17.4 in Chapter 17 of your textbook. After reading, respond the following reflection prompts: Identify which of the above areas you would consider an area of strength for you. Do you think it would still be a strength in a cross-cultural setting? Why or why not? Choose one of the items above that you find most difficult and explain what it might take for you personally to grow in this area.
5. Charles Kraft has identified several myths (some of which are outlined in sidebar 18.1 of Chapter 18 in your textbook) about the communication of the gospel (for the full list, see Kraft 1991a, 35–54; note also the critique and notations in Hesselgrave and Rommen 1989, 193–96). As you read through the list, can you identify any that you have believed? If you think it is not a myth, how would you respond?
6. Chapter 18 describes different evangelistic methods based on assumptions about the conversion process as well as communicative elements of cultures that shape decision-making responses to the sharing of the gospel. What do you think about these methods? Do you think one is better than the others? Do you think they all have some merits and some drawbacks? Explain, analyzing specific elements of the methods as you compare them.
Why Work With StudyAcer
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.