Health care organizations must strictly comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy and Security rules that require organizations to have proper security controls for handling personal information referred to as “protected health information,” or PHI. This includes security controls for the IT infrastructure handling PHI. Which of the listed risks, threats, or vulnerabilities can violate HIPAA privacy and security requirements? List one and justify your answer in one or two sentences.
2. How many threats and vulnerabilities did you find that impacted risk in each of the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure?
3. Which domain(s) had the greatest number of risks, threats, and vulnerabilities?
4. What is the risk impact or risk factor (critical, major, and minor) that you would qualitatively assign to the risks, threats, and vulnerabilities you identified for the LAN-to-WAN Domain for the health care and HIPAA compliance scenario?
5. Of the three System/Application Domain risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified, which one requires a disaster recovery plan and business continuity plan to maintain continued operations during a catastrophic outage?
6. Which domain represents the greatest risk and uncertainty to an organization?
7. Which domain requires stringent access controls and encryption for connectivity to corporate resources from home?
8. Which domain requires annual security awareness training and employee background checks for sensitive positions to help mitigate risks from employee sabotage?
9. Which domains need software vulnerability assessments to mitigate risk from software vulnerabilities?
10. Which domain requires acceptable use policies (AUPs) to minimize unnecessary user-initiated Internet traffic and can be monitored and controlled by Web content filters? 11. In which domain do you implement Web content filters?
12. If you implement a Wireless LAN (WLAN) to support connectivity for laptops in the Workstation Domain, which domain does WLAN fall within?
13. Under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley-Act (GLBA), banks must protect customer privacy. A given bank has just implemented its online banking solution that allows customers to access their accounts and perform transactions via their computers or personal digital assistant (PDA) devices. Online banking servers and their public Internet hosting would fall within which domains of security responsibility? 9 Copyright © 2015 by Jones & Bartlett Learning, LLC, an Ascend Learning Company. All rights reserved. www.jblearning.com Student Lab Manual
14. True or false: Customers who conduct online banking on their laptops or personal computers must use Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), the secure and encrypted version of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) browser communications. HTTPS encrypts Web page data inputs and data through the public Internet and decrypts that Web page and data on the user’s PC or device.
15. Explain how a layered security strategy throughout the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure can help mitigate risk exposure for loss of privacy data or confidential data from the System/Application Domain.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.