Submit a PowerPoint presentation that reflects his or her responses to the questions that are found at the end of Chapter 12: Coastal Medical Center Exercise & Coastal Medical Center Questions attached.
Read the “Coastal Medical Center Comprehensive Case Study,” which is attached as PDF
Read “Coastal Medical Center Case Answer the questions for “Coastal Medical Center Case: Exercise 12” found at the end of the chapter 12.
Use three resources (one of which should be your course textbook). Incorporate your responses into a PowerPoint presentation using the guidelines below and the sample provided:
The PowerPoint presentation shall be a minimum of 15 slides and no more than 25 slides in length.
The following guidelines will be used in preparing/grading the presentation:
1. Proper research of topic
2. Understanding of subject demonstrated
3. Proper coverage of important material
4. Clear and succinct presentation style
5. Notes pages within the PPT presentation that discuss the information in the slide (Speaker’s Notes)
6. The overall quality of the presentation compared to the overall quality of other presentations (See PPT Dos and Don’ts)
7. Times New Roman or Arial Font ONLY
8. Master Slide (1st slide) Title must not exceed 48 pt font
9. Master Slide (1st slide) must include “Your Name”
10. Title on subsequent slides must not exceed 40 pt font
11. Text on subsequent slides must be no less than 20 pt font and no greater than 28 pt font
12. Images on slides must include references
13. Animation is not permitted on slides unless relevant to the study/topic
14. Audio is not permitted on slides
15. Must include a summary slide* (may choose smaller font size). Include a summary of the topic presented. This should be 200 words in length.
16. A resource or works cited slide* in APA format – a minimum of 3 resources
Why Work With StudyAcer
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.