Directions: Give short answers in the space provided; circle the one best response for multiple choice or true/false.
1. A project is defined as:
a. A process of considerable scope that implements a plan
b. A group of ideas managed with a coordinated effort to obtain a desired outcome
c. A temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product or service
d. A collection of activities with a beginning and an end
2. The 46 project management processes described in the PMBOK® Guide (and organized into process groups and knowledge areas) should be executed:
a. In the sequence identified by knowledge area
b. Iteratively, as determined by the project team
c. Only once, according to the project phase being executed
d. In the order of planning, initiating, executing, controlling and closing
3. The three components of the triple constraint are:
a. Scope, Performance, Cost
b. Scope, Cost, Time
c. Scope, Performance, Time
d. Scope, Quality, Cost
4. The five project management process groups as described in the PMBOK® Guide are:
a. Define, measure, analyze, improve, control
b. Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing
c. Requirements, design, development, testing, implementation
d. Kickoff, requirements, plan, schedule, control
5. You have finished planning and have begun executing the project when the customer asks if you would add some important features to the product of the project. What is the immediate impact to the triple constraints?
a. Scope and quality would be affected but not cost
b. Adding features will require additional cost but not time
c. Cost must remain constant because resources are limited
d. Time and cost may both be affected
6. Identify the ten knowledge areas described in the PMBOK( Guide and list the processes included in each.
7. The primary role of the Project Manager is to facilitate:
a. Project initiation
b. Distributing work packages
c. Measuring performance
8. To create a complete Project Management Plan, it is necessary on every project for the project team to review the impact of each of the knowledge areas described in the PMBOK® Guide.
9. List the two key benefits to the project manager of using a project charter. (Extra credit for third benefit.)
10. Which of the following statements regarding project planning is not true?
a. It provides a basis for decision making
b. It does not need to be included on the WBS
c. It aids communications with end users
d. It defines a baseline for project control
11. Describe how project scope differs from product scope.
12. The components of the project scope management plan include all of the following except:
a. A process to prepare a detailed project scope statement that describes the project’s deliverables, work required to create them, and project acceptance criteria
b. A process to define project elements to be procured outside the organization
c. A process to create a WBS
d. A process to collect requirements
13. A key output of the Collect Requirements process is:
a. Project activities
b. A requirements traceability matrix
c. Brainstormed requirements
d. A work package
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.