· In this individual assignment, students are required to conduct a comprehensive situational analysis of their selected organization and its operating environment. Specifically, this situation analysis should cover the following information:
· Strategic positioning of the company/organization, vision/mission statement and strategic goals;
· The current targeting market (e.g., market size, profile of users – both demographics and psychographics);
· Analyze the marketing situation (internal and external);
· SWOT analysis results.
· In conducting this analysis, students are required to utilize industry-based resources (e.g., tourism bureau, government websites, quality statistical information, organizational information) and provide data or evidence in support of their arguments;
· The submitted work should be professionally prepared with necessary tables, figures and appendices, the reference/citation style should follow APA format.
· Students are to demonstrate their ability to use multiple information sources in the development of a situational analysis.
· Feedback and revision opportunities are provided upon request before the submission deadline.
· The Situational Analysis is worth 10% of the student’s final grade. Students who do not participate in the assessment item or who perform poorly will be contacted and referred to relevant support services. The situational analysis will be assessed on the following criteria:.
· Depth and breadth of secondary research
· Style and mechanics of writing
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
If you are looking for exceptional academic writing services, then you are in the right place. Studyacer offers customised academic assignments and academic papers for students at all levels.
Writing an essay can be a challenge. However, we know what every student needs. And we purpose to deliver. Here at StudyAcer, we do all we can to help with academic essays and assignments. We have a dedicated team of professional essay writers.
We understand students need satisfactory results. Our cheap assignment writing service helps and never leaves any doubt. We always strive to ensure the ultimate and best results. It is our joy to offer a cheap reliable essay writing service.
Have you been asking yourself, where can get a pre written research papers for sale? Worry no more, the fact that you have a term paper that is due tonight and you haven’t touched it. At Study Acer it is our responsibility to get your paper on time.