You will write a research paper about prostitution’s social problems. Each paper will contain at least three pages. One paragraph will introduce your topic and include your thesis sentence. It will introduce your paper and should include any citations necessary in APA format. The following paragraphs (at least three) will support your thesis. They must be based on sociological fact. I suggest you should explain how it supports your thesis by typing any relevant explanation. The last paragraph should be the conclusion of your topic. All research should be cited both in text and in the works cited page. Refer to your APA assignment, style guide, librarians, and myself for help. As your final project, you will write a three-page paper analyzing one of the following social policy topics; marijuana legalization, prostitution, domestic violence, or human trafficking.
Use the following steps in writing your paper:
1. You should first choose your social problem. You can use your text as an idea source or you may choose on your own. Your problem should be broad enough to find sources but not too broad you cannot find two similar articles.
2. Use MELO to research your topic. Remember you need a scholarly journal article. This means a publication that is peer-reviewed and conducted using proper sociological research practices and theories. The more specific you are able to be in your search the better. You will also need to use the internet or print sources to find a journalistic article about the same problem. Make sure both articles are written about the same topic. See the MELO User Guide for help.
3. Read your articles.
4. Write a rough draft of your paper.
5. Turn in your final draft. The research paper will be broken down into multiple assignments throughout the semester.
The assignments and due dates are listed below.
1. You must choose a topic by June 15.
2. Once you have your topic approved, you need to research your topic. You must use two different articles as sources for your paper. One article must be from a peer-reviewed scholarly journal. You can find a journal article using the MELO tab in Canvas or by visiting the library. The other article can be from a magazine or newspaper source.
3. After you have found and read your articles, you can begin working on your rough draft. The rough draft should be written as if it were a final draft. Be sure to write in complete sentences using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1-inch borders. Your paper should include an introduction and a conclusion and APA citations. You need to cite your sources in-text and at the end of the paper with works cited page. Your thoughts should be organized into paragraphs in your writing.
4. Once you have edited your paper, you can choose to make adjustments to your paper or not. Be sure to review your paper several times for grammatical errors. It is helpful to read your paper aloud to catch more errors. The final draft of your research paper is due July 21.
You will have access to a discussion board in Canvas to brainstorm and discuss the assignment. You are welcome to interact as much as you would like with your classmates. The opinions and critiques of others make our writing better.
The MELO page also has a link to the Writing Center. On this page, you can find a great deal of information and resources to aid you in researching and writing your paper.
Why Work With StudyAcer
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.