Question 1: Was the Vietnam War justifiable and fought in an honorable manner? Give evidence to support your opinion. What was the intent behind the American involvement (from Eisenhower through Johnson)? What were the public arguments for and against the war? Did the United States achieve its goals set in the “peace with honor” policy of the Nixon Administration?
Question 2: Describe the general conditions of African-Americans from the 40s though the sixties. How did they view their predicament (see the Zinn docs, especially) and what did they do about it?
Each essay should be at least 750 words. It must be double spaced and typed in 12 point Times New Roman font. (These are short essays, so you don’t have time to puff them up. Get right to the point and support each claim with evidence. Do not use overly long quotes. If a quote is more than a sentence or two, briefly summarize it, but still cite it.
• Unless you have a truly coherent thematic structure in mind, make the elements of the outline chronological. Remember, this is History class, not a Sociology class. In History, we look for coherence and causal relationships within chronological frames. This allows us to see context and not just random events.
• Begin with a strong thesis statement followed by relevant evidence from the readings and lectures. Cite Foner as (Foner pg.#); cite the Zinn documents by the author of the document of title if the author is anonymous, for example (Ginsburg 454); and cite the presentations/lectures as Colling + lecture/slide #, e.g. (Colling 5/42).
• In addition to the Foner text and lectures, you must use at least three primary documents for evidence. These can be found in Zinn. They are your choice, but you must use the primary documents as significant sources to make your case.
• The essays must include references to all of the assigned readings and only assigned readings. Again, use Foner, Zinn, and lectures only. (I will not read the essay if it employs outside sources. The purpose of the essays is to determine whether you’ve read the assigned readings, viewed lectures, and understood the material as presented.)
• Do not plagiarize. If you use any sources other than Foner, Zinn, or the presentations, you will fail the exam (0 points).
Why Work With StudyAcer
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.