Save this file in your course folder, and name it with Assignment, the assignment letter, the section number, and your first initial and last name. For example, Jessie Robinson’s assignment
1R for Section 1 would be named Assignment1RJRobinson.
Type the answers to the assignment questions below. Use complete sentences unless the question says otherwise. You will have more than one day to complete an assignment. At the end of each day, be sure to save your progress.
Review Lesson 4 of the Course Overview for instructions about turning in your assignments.
In Section 3, you learned about workplace skills. Now, you’ll apply what you learned.
1. Imagine that you are a manager judging the performance of your employees. Describe at least two ways that you could find evidence of an employee’s skills and attitude. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points)
I could watch how well they work together for getting along is a skill, I would also look at the outcome of whatever it is they are doing, to see what the finished product is.
2. Which aspect of professionalism do you feel that you are strongest at? Explain why you think so. (1-3 sentences. 2.0 points)
I think behavior is, because in order to get the job done right you must behave yourself and know how to control your attitude and thoughts.
3. Which aspect of professionalism do you feel that you are weakest at? Explain why you think so. Describe at least one thing you could do to improve at it. (1-3 sentences. 2.0 points)
I personally think all of them are equally important.
4. Choose a company you know of that you think is good at innovation, and describe at least one innovative thing the company has done. (1-3 sentences. 2.0 points)
Apple is good at innovation for they are always coming up with new technology, the iPhone is one of these things.
5. Describe two real or made up situations in the workplace when you would need to use speaking skills. (1-2 sentences. 2.0 points)
During a presentation, or when you’re pitching an idea.
6. Describe two nonverbal signals used in the workplace that you or people you know use, and explain what you think those signals mean. (1-2 sentences. 2.0 points)
Maintain good eye contact because it allows them to know you are paying attention and having good posture.
7. Describe two real or made up situations in the workplace when you would need writing skills. (1-2 sentences. 2.0 points)
Preparing a presentation, or writing an important email.
8. Describe a real or made up situation that required negotiation. (1-3 sentences. 3.0 points)
When one company has a similar idea or product that will possibly out do your product you would try to negotiate them.
9. If you were a manager, which management style do you think you would use most often? Explain why. (1-3 sentences. 3.0 points)
I would use the participative approach for they involve their employees with decisions.
Why Work With StudyAcer
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.