Essays are an essential part of the curriculum. At some point in the course of college or university, you will be required to write an essay. However, one must note that even in the corporate world, you are likely to encounter essays. You will need to write reports, recommendations, and proposals at the workplace. Therefore, knowing essay writing is vital. For this reason, we, studyacer, dedicate our time online to provide you with college essay-writing services.
Steps to College Essay Writing Services
There are eight steps to essay writing. These are critical for making sure that your essay stands out and serves its purpose. For some people, essay writing is as simple as sitting on their computers and starting to type. However, there is a lot more planning that goes into essay writing to make sure it is successful. If you have never written an essay before or are struggling to write a comprehensive essay that stands out, and you need skills to help you improve or want a professional expert to write your essay, you are in the right place.
For instance, to make sure that you are ready to write a comprehensive essay, one should generally:
- Decide on the essay you want to write. In cases you have been provided with a topic, determine what kind of essay it is.
- Ensure you have enough time to brainstorm your selected topic
- Conduct comprehensive research on the topic
- Choose a writing style unless you are provided with one
- Create a thesis
- Write an outline of your essay
- Begin essay writing
- Take time to edit your essay to make sure that there are no grammatical and spelling errors
1. Select the Type of Essay
The initial and critical step is defining the kind of essay you are writing. This step is only applicable when you are not given a topic by the instructor. There are four fundamental types of essays which are:
- Descriptive essay – this type of essay focuses on the details of what is happening.
- Expository essay – an expository essay explains to the readers how to perform a process.
- A narrative essay tells a story or provides information on the subject in an orderly manner, like telling a story.
- Persuasive essay – this essay is primarily meant to convince the readers to support a given perspective.
A good understanding of the type of essay will help you know how to structure the topic of your essay and the whole essay.
2. Brainstorm the Topic
There is no way you can write an essay when you have no idea what it requires and what to write about. At this stage, you come up with the topic of the essay. The following are some of the ideas you should consider:
- Make sure that you take note of everything that crosses your mind.
- Mind-map while brainstorming and coming up with the idea for the essay.
- Brainstorming is one of the best ways to intensely develop your topic and realize all the links between the various elements.
- Once you have written all the possible ideas, select the best ideas to express the message you intend to pass. Be careful not to choose a topic that limits your flow of ideas.
Here at studyacer.us, we have native English-speaking and professional essay-writing experts. No matter what topic you have selected, never hesitate to reach out to us. We strive to ensure that we provide you with the best college essay-writing services.
3. Conduct Research on the Topic
After brainstorming, research on the most suitable topic; while doing so, ensure that you keep the research work organized to give your essay time to cite your sources. You can use the books in the library or online scholarly articles, journals, or e-books.
4. Choose a Writing Style
We, studyacer, take pride in having experts who can offer college essay writing services in any writing style. In most cases, the writing style for your essay is determined by your academic instructor. This can also apply to the topic. Generally, you are likely to come across three types of writing in college and high school on several occasions.
- American Psychological Association (APA) – this style uses the author-date citation style.
- Chicago Manual of Style is also known as Turabian and has two styles of writing: author-date and notes-bibliography. This is commonly used in the college and by professionals.
- Modern Language Association (MLA) is mainly used when doing language arts and humanities essays. It uses the author-page number citation style.
Each of these writing styles has its unique format for the reference list and in-text citation.
5. Write a Thesis Statement
You must make sure that you have a clear and concise thesis statement. This should tell the readers what the essay is about. The thesis statement should be written at the end of the first paragraph of the essay.
6. Outline the Essay
Make sure that you have a simple and straightforward outline for your essay. This is the skeleton of the entire essay and should provide you with a practical guide as you write the essay. Not all the significant points you will be expounding on later.
7. Write the Essay
At this point, you coherently expound on all the key points highlighted in the outline of the essay. Ensure that every paragraph bears a single idea. As you write, always remember to tie the concepts to the thesis of the essay.
8. Editing and Proofreading
After writing, never rush to submit the essay for grading. It is crucial to proofread the essay and make sure that you have eliminated all the grammatical and spelling errors. Ensure that you have used the appropriate font and the format is as required by the academic instructor.
We have a team of expert essay writers who can provide you with college essay writing services at affordable rates. Visit studyacer.us for more information and guidance. We deliver quality results that ensure the satisfaction of all the clients.