During the 10-day period after the due date, the Client is entitled to an unlimited number of revisions, free of charge.
- The revision instructions cannot be different from the original ones. Otherwise a fee will be required. The standard revision fee, in this case, is 60% of the original price.
- The Client can request a revision either in live chat, via email, or by phone. It is highly advisable to make a written request for record keeping.
- Should the revision be requested after the 10-day period has elapsed, an additional fee will be required. The price is calculated according to each situation.
- A revision can be requested even if the due date has yet to elapse.
- Should the Client need another expert to work on the revision, a substantial reason needs to be provided.
- The refund can be issued only after one revision was performed on the urgent orders with 3-, 8-, 24-hour deadlines, and if no less than two revisions were completed on the orders with a longer deadline (starting from 48 hours).
- Each revision request must be accompanied by the deadline. By default, the revised product will be ready in 24 hours.
- Clients with unresolved disputes lose the right for free revisions.
Our clients can request to have a paper revised free of charge as many times as necessary for up to 10 days from the final deadline in our system. If your order cost is higher than $490 – you can have up to 20 days to request for the revision! We understand how important it is to receive feedback on time and fit in a 10 days free revision period. Thus, if you ordered a paper which cost is higher than $490 – you will have 20 days to get your professors feedback and request as many revisions, as you can within this time!